What do we offer?
- To be courageous
- To live wholeheartedly
- To keep growing
What do you bring?
- A positive attitude
- Excellent analytical skills
- True tech-savvy
Go straight to:
How you can make a difference
AH Technology is hiring a Disaster Recovery Specialist to ensure IT operations are prepared for major disruptions that we cannot really prevent from happening, like an airplane crashing down on our datacenter! But when it happens protocols and procedures need to be in place and our teams need to be aware on how to act. The role involves creating automated steps for responding to incidents and disasters through the development of building blocks for automated recovery and helping teams with creation and maintenance of runbooks. Additionally, the Specialist will document and report on business continuity activities, provide training and support to staff, and promote automation to improve IT readiness. If you have a passion for business continuity and a successful track record in guiding teams through disruptions, we encourage you to apply.
- Creating automated recovery steps that are repeatable throughout the organization’s IT landscape.
- Developing recovery building blocks that can be used by multiple development teams.
- Develop and maintain disaster recovery plans to ensure the availability and reliability of IT services and infrastructure in the event of a disaster.
- Ensure business requirements with regards to recovery are met by the IT teams.
- Identify and mitigate risks to minimize the impact of disasters on business operations.
- Conduct regular testing of disaster recovery plans to ensure their effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
- Document and report on disaster recovery activities to provide transparency and accountability to stakeholders.
- Stand-by duties for major incidents within Albert Heijn Technology, approximately once in the 6 weeks. Could be more, could be less!
- Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders during high priority incidents to quickly mitigate customer impact and keep business stakeholders informed.
- Provide training and support to IT staff to ensure they are prepared to respond to disasters and understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Work closely with Incident Commanders to ensure alignment of disaster recovery plans with incident management and service management processes.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of disaster recovery plans and make recommendations for improvements as needed.
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure and systems, including network, server, storage and cloud technologies.
- Experience with automation within Azure & Kubernetes environments.
- Strong knowledge of disaster recovery principles, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience developing and maintaining disaster recovery plans, including runbooks and testing procedures.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills to effectively manage high priority incidents and keep stakeholders informed.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and guide them through disruptions to ensure business continuity.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT service management and incident management
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field
The perks that come with the job:
- A competitive salary up to 90/000 euros based on a full-time workweek, excluding bonus (up to 10k), a travel allowance, laptop and a smartphone.
- Generous pension scheme (company pays 4,5x your personal contribution) and discount on (among other things) insurance policies.
- 20 days’ holiday entitlement, plus 12.5 days on a discretionary basis. Take it, exchange it for discounts or have it paid out in full? Your choice.
- A setting in which learning from your peers is an everyday reality and your personal and professional development is continuously encouraged.
- An employer that combines the best of both worlds: the opportunities you associate with a corporation plus the autonomy and drive to innovation that characterize scale-ups.
Ready to reinvent food retail with us?
Click the apply button and discover how you can work together with diverse and enthusiastic colleagues to make the future of food retail a little brighter each day.
matters to us?
"I realized how much impact you can truly have as an individual, working for such a huge international company.”
“The support this company has always offered means the world to me."
“I feel the freedom to show initiative, propose changes and try new things. Having that freedom gave me wings to fly.”