What do we offer?
- To be courageous
- To live wholeheartedly
- To keep growing
What do you bring?
- A can-do mentality
- True tech-savvy
- Business awareness
Why Ahold Delhaize
- Huge Impact
- Work with fun and smart colleagues
- (Inter)national growth opportunities
Go straight to:
How you can make a difference
Ahold Delhaize has a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 410,000 associates serving more than 50 million customers in the United States and Europe. The company also has market-leading retail offerings to serve customers’ changing needs and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth.
Global Support Office IT is responsible for the corporate IT systems used by the global organization. That involves both local and international systems.
The position of Consultant, information security (IS) awareness is a position within the Global information security organization and is a key component in supporting the group’s information security awareness program. This is accomplished by leading or supporting projects to implement adequate and innovative security processes and tooling to achieve satisfactory and resilient security awareness capabilities within Ahold Delhaize.
The primary purpose of this position is to work with the IS GRC & Awareness team along with the management team to ensure that the groups’ needs are met. Support the delivery of the program for the IS GRC & Awareness team on Group level by leading or supporting relevant initiatives of the security program and portfolio.
- As a Consultant, IS awareness within our Global information security team, you will:
- develop and deliver training programs to educate employees about cyber security threats and how to protect themselves and the organization from them. These programs can be delivered in a variety of formats, such as in-person presentations, online courses, and videos.
- create content to be used in awareness materials, such as posters, flyers, and email templates, to remind employees about cyber security best practices. These materials are often distributed throughout the organization in a variety of ways, such as in employee handbooks, on company intranets, and in employee email inboxes.
- conduct security assessments to identify and mitigate risks. These assessments can include reviewing employee security practices, testing employee knowledge of cyber security threats, and scanning the organization's network for vulnerabilities.
- Work globally and cross-functionally with other departments, such as human resources, IT, Communication teams, Legal and marketing, to develop and implement cyber security awareness programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical training in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cyber security, or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in cyber security awareness or a related field
- Knowledge of cyber security threats and best practices
- knowledge of industry authoritative sources such as NIST, COBIT, GDPR, and ISO standards
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Strong results orientation to achieve goals
- Familiarity with the retail industry
- Familiarity with GRC platforms, security-related legal and regulatory requirements
- Ability to act independently with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to travel, as required, to support the various Ahold Delhaize locations (up to 10%)
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken. Command of the Dutch language is a pre.
- An annual salary between 54-80K, depending on your seniority based on a full-time workweek.
- 45 days of paid leave to enjoy your well-deserved holidays: 25,5 regular vacation days and 19,5 ADV days. Enjoy!
- Flexible working hours;
- Access to a challenging training curriculum – AH Tech Academy;
- An excellent pension plan where we as an employer contribute 4,5 more than you as an employee;
- A travel allowance or an NS business card for traveling to and from Zaandam by train;
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies;
- 10% staff discount on groceries in all Albert Heijn stores, to a maximum of €300 per year;
- A company laptop and telephone.
matters to us?
"I realized how much impact you can truly have as an individual, working for such a huge international company.”
“The support this company has always offered means the world to me."
“I feel the freedom to show initiative, propose changes and try new things. Having that freedom gave me wings to fly.”