What do we offer?
- To be courageous
- To live wholeheartedly
- To keep growing
What do you bring?
- An eye for detail
- A healthy curiosity
- The ability to connect
Go straight to:
How you can make a difference
Hi, we are Ahold Delhaize, a global family of caring brands
Helping people eat well, save time, and live better. That is what Ahold Delhaize (55m weekly customers, 413k colleagues) stands for. As one of the world's largest and most forward-thinking food retail groups, our global family of local brands creates inspiring shopping experiences. Whether people shop at brick-and-mortar, prefer quick pick-ups, or opt for the convenience of ordering online, Ahold Delhaize delivers.
We are growing our business quickly but responsibly. We advocate and accelerate sustainable retailing, responsible sourcing, supporting local communities, and helping customers make healthier choices in a world in transition. That requires the courage and wholeheartedness to have convictions and stand up for what we believe in. It also takes a growth-hacking mindset: tomorrow's opportunities call for tomorrow's skills. But most of all, it requires us to be there for the people and communities we serve. #daretocare
Dive wholeheartedly into these key responsibilities
- Lead the Global strategy and development of Ethics training and communication
- Primary responsibility for ethical culture and activity within the Global Support Office
- Manage the “Speak Up” line and related processes for European brands
- Provide direction and support for European brand Compliance & Ethics resources.
- Identify and apply best practices to improve the quality of the global ethics program.
As Global Compliance & Ethics manager you will be responsible for managing key components of the Ahold Delhaize Global Ethics function as well as providing strategic input and subject matter expertise in all aspects of the global AD Ethics program.
In this role you will develop and execute communication strategy while keeping in mind individual needs and differences of our great local brands. A large part of your daily activities relate to a growing an ethical culture across Ahold Delhaize through the creation of effective and engaging training and awareness initiatives and aligning with the appropriate stakeholders to ensure an effective roll out globally. This includes managing outside vendors that support the creation of training and communication, staying up to date on the latest technology and developments to support creating awareness and also to develop new tools and strategies to effectively engage associates on Ethics topics.
This is how you keep growing
Ahold Delhaize is growing enthusiastically but sustainably. If we can grow while having a more positive impact on people or our planet, we're going for it. We encourage all 413,000 colleagues to share this attitude on a personal level, so opportunities to master new skills and expand your capabilities are a given. And because we're a global family of brands, finding your next challenge comes (almost) as naturally as calling an actual relative. We #daretocare for our people at all levels.
What does that translate to in this role?
- A gross annual salary of € 80k (excluding multiple performance incentives)
- A first-rate pension plan with a personal contribution of just 4.7%
- The development and career prospects you associate with a global player: best-in-class coaching, well-constructed growth paths and international, cross-brand career options
- 20 vacation days, supplemented by a personal budget: take an additional 12.5 days off, opt for discounts, or take the cash
- Flexible working hours, the option to work from home (yes, post-pandemic as well) or to choose a hybrid mix
We welcome caring colleagues who
- Have a Master’s degree in Legal, compliance or a related field
- Over 5 years of working experience in the Compliance & Ethics or related fields such as Internal Audit, HR, or Legal.
- Bring solid project management qualities to the table
- Have solid relationship-building qualities and the proven ability to influence across an international company
- Uphold high personal integrity and have a strong alignment with Ahold Delhaize's values
Dare to care and grow with us?
We look forward to teaming up! Hopefully, soon at your new home away from home: our vibrant HQ in Zaandam.
matters to us?
"I realized how much impact you can truly have as an individual, working for such a huge international company.”
Live Whole Heartedly
“The support this company has always offered means the world to me."
“I feel the freedom to show initiative, propose changes and try new things. Having that freedom gave me wings to fly.”