What do we offer?
- To be courageous
- To live wholeheartedly
- To keep growing
What do you bring?
- A team player
- An eye for detail
- High focus on quality
Go straight to:
How you can make a difference
Hi, we are Ahold Delhaize, a global family of caring brands
Helping people eat well, save time, and live better. That is what Ahold Delhaize (55m weekly customers, 413k colleagues) stands for. As one of the world’s largest and most forward-thinking food retail groups, our global family of local brands creates inspiring shopping experiences. Whether people shop at brick-and-mortars, prefer quick pick-ups, or opt for the convenience of ordering online, Ahold Delhaize delivers.
We are growing our business quickly but responsibly. We advocate and accelerate sustainable retailing, responsible sourcing, supporting local communities, and helping customers make healthier choices in a world in transition. That requires the courage and wholeheartedness to have convictions and stand up for what we believe in. It also takes a growth-hacking mindset: tomorrow’s opportunities call for tomorrow’s skills. But most of all, it requires us to be there for the people and communities we serve. #daretocare
Dive wholeheartedly into these key responsibilities
- Leading and inspiring IT teams in the areas of Architecture, Solution Delivery and IT Service Delivery to develop and establish a high performing and service driven culture that will deliver high productivity
- Design IT solutions from an architecture perspective for a business or technology domain that are economically sensible, commercially viable and deliver business objectives
- Define and manage architecture IT roadmap for a specific technology platform in line with Global IT strategy and overarching Enterprise Architecture roadmap
- Comply with the architecture governance processes established for the platform and global standards to ensure compliance to security, privacy and regulatory aspects of all projects
- Instill financial discipline into the architectural ways of working and ensure that the platform roadmap fits into the financial constraints within which the business is operating
As Platform HR Architect at Ahold Delhaize, you lead the platform and solution architecture work to continuously evolve the HR platform. This platform will support all our local brands on a global level in the context of the overall HR Domain strategy and architecture established by the Director HR Domain Architecture.
Your main focus will be to develop an architectural runway for the HR platform aligned to the HR Domain strategy. You will work with enterprise architects, business analysts and project/program managers to shape platform and solution architecture deliverables. Implement architectural governance for the HR platform throughout the project lifecycle and ensure compliance with HR and security standards and policies.
Ahold Delhaize are partway through the deployment of a suite of global core HR and payroll systems to support HR admin processses for 400,000 associates in 8 countries (inculding USA, Netherlands, Belgium and countries in Central Southern Europe). The opportunity is to leverage this base to transform our associate experience leveraging this base while factoring in structural changes to the future of work.
You will partner wih the Director HR Domain Architecture to manage key stakeholders including the global HR function with brand based local HR teams and shared service functions for HR transaction processing (one in US and one in EU). The HR platform architect works with local HR architects to shape the technology solutions being adopted by the teams.
We welcome caring colleagues who
- a relevant Bachelor/Master's degree or suitable experience
- at least 8 years of experience at Management level within Enterprise environments
- Proven Track Record with HR Platform Architectures, HCM Solutions and/or Payroll Systems
- Seasoned professional with directly relevant experience from multi-site, multi-country retail/FMCG/CPG/ecommerce organizations
- Certifications such as TOGAF 2, TOGAF 9 , Prince2 Foundation, ITIL Foundation are highly appreciated but not mandatory
- You are familiar with one of more of the following topics;Agile Methodology and/or Scrum, Consultancy Skills, Agile Architecture, Archimate, Business Case for Architects
This is how you keep growing
Ahold Delhaize is growing enthusiastically, but sustainably. If we can grow while having a more positive impact on people or our planet, we’re going for it. We encourage all of our 413,000 colleagues to share this attitude on a personal level, so opportunities to master new skills and expand your capabilities are a given. And because we’re a global family of brands, finding your next challenge comes (almost) as naturally as calling an actual relative. We #daretocare for our people at all levels. What that translates to in this role?
- A gross annual salary of € 80-97K, attractive bonuses, plus a first-rate pension plan with a personal contribution of just 6.2%
- The development and career prospects you associate with a global player: best-in-class coaching, well-constructed growth paths and international, cross-brand career options
- 20 vacation days, supplemented by a personal budget: take an additional 12.5 days off, opt for discounts, or simply take the cash
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance, discounts on health insurance and groceries
- The chance to drive meaningful change – healthy, affordable, sustainably produced food matters – on a truly global scale
- Membership in a lively and diverse community that wholeheartedly embraces courage, inspires growth, and dares to care
Dare to care and grow with us?
We look forward to teaming up! Virtually and at your home away from home: our vibrant HQ, right next to Zaandam station. Want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Clifford Haakmeester Talent Acquisition Business Partner will gladly talk you through the position via firstname.lastname@example.org
matters to us?
"I realized how much impact you can truly have as an individual, working for such a huge international company.”
“The support this company has always offered means the world to me."
“I feel the freedom to show initiative, propose changes and try new things. Having that freedom gave me wings to fly.”