What do we offer?
- To be courageous
- To live wholeheartedly
- To keep growing
What do you bring?
- A can-do mentality
- Passion for your expertise
- True tech-savvy
Go straight to:
How you can make a difference
FoodTech is hot! If you are looking for a career in architecture, greenfield engineering with impact and scale, but you do not want to move away from coding as your core activity, keep reading. 🙂
Our Engineering Enablement Department has a purpose to accelerate our teams worldwide. We strive to provide teams with a set of tools and services to enable them to unlock their full potential. In short, we enable them to deliver quality customer value quickly and autonomously. The tools and services we provide are built with and for our engineering community.
As an engineer in engineering enablement, you build products and platforms for our engineers. You contribute directly to creating a state-of-the-art, self-service eco-system of products and automation. This is a mission you will not take on solo, but as a full-fledged member of the enablement team. Following Inner-Sourcing principles, you will work with users and maintainers throughout the whole organization to fit your ideas into the bigger picture: Accelerate our product teams, so they can deliver quality customer value quickly and autonomously.
As our new Data Platform Engineer, you will develop and maintain a data platform designed to provide compliance automation insights and developer experience metrics.
The recipe for maximum impact:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Develop and maintain a data platform designed to provide compliance automation insights and developer experience metrics.
- Integrate new data sources (test automation results, deployments, vulnerabilities).
- You have a good understanding of data engineering and data warehousing.
- Experience working in a cloud environment (Azure).
- Experience with Go, Python and SQL.
- You’re pro-active and have a passion for tech.
Keywords: Azure, Databricks, DBT, ETL, Go, Kafka, PowerBI, Python, SQL, Terraform.
This is how you will reinvent food retail.
- You build and maintain our Cloud products, technical platforms, or paved roads with state-of-the-art technology.
- You leverage your specialist knowledge of your field to help decide the best technical architecture and solutions for our complete organization.
- You are a part of the larger enablement community and help us improve every day.
- You work with an “open-source and build yourself” mentality in a corporate environment: inner-sourcing.
What we offer.
At Albert Heijn we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. As we work together to build our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):
- An annual salary up to 75k including holiday allowance and a flexible bonus. Depending on your experience;
- 45 days of paid leave to enjoy your well-deserved holidays: 25,5 regular vacation days and 19,5 ADV days. Enjoy!
- Flexible working hours;
- Access to a challenging training curriculum – AH Tech Academy;
- An excellent pension plan where we as an employer contribute 6 times more than you as an employee;
- A travel allowance or a NS-business card for traveling to and from Zaandam by train;
- 10% staff discount on groceries in all Albert Heijn stores, to a maximum of €300 per year;
- A free Mijn Albert Heijn Premium membership with many benefits;
- A company laptop and telephone.
matters to us?
"I realized how much impact you can truly have as an individual, working for such a huge international company.”
“The support this company has always offered means the world to me."
“I feel the freedom to show initiative, propose changes and try new things. Having that freedom gave me wings to fly.”